If you like watching movies on your phone Android Device, you definitely want to add subtitles to it. Well, your wish has been answered! In this article, you will learn the 3 best ways to watch movies and download subtitles for free using a video player application.You can also learn Watch the video in picture-in-picture mode.
Also, read | 3 best apps to watch movies online with friends
Ways to watch movies with subtitles
Download subtitles and watch with MX Player App
The MX Player application is a powerful video player application that supports video subtitles. With the help of this application, you can easily search and download the relevant subtitles of your favorite movies in the application. Follow these simple steps to perform the same operation with MX Player.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for MX player application And install it.
- Provide the necessary File access Permissions.
- Find your video/movie From the list of folders on your device.
- Click on video Start playing on the video player.
- Open Subtitle window By clicking Subtitle icon In the toolbar at the top.
- In addition, click Search options.
- Check “Enter your search text” Automatically add search text.You can also manually add the title of the video you are playing in the app, and then click Row.
- Select the appropriate subtitle from the search results and check it.
- Click on Download button Download the subtitles you selected. This subtitle will be automatically downloaded and added to the video you are currently playing.
- That’s it. You have successfully downloaded and added subtitles to the movie/video using the MX player application.
Use the KMPlayer app to view movies and download subtitles
KMPlayer is another free and effective Android video player, it supports a large number of Video format. Using this video player application, you can browse or download movie subtitles online. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same goal with this application.
- Open Google Store, search KMPlayer application And install it.
- Provide the necessary File access Permissions.
- Scroll down and find the folder containing your movie, then click start to play it in the app.
- Click on Three point icon In the upper right corner of the application screen.
- Scroll down to find Subtitles section And click Download subtitles. If your movie has built-in subtitles, you can click Select subtitles The options are here.
- Choose yours Subtitle language And check the search box to enter the name of your movie.
- Click on Search button Search for subtitles online.
- Select the subtitles you like and click Download button Download and add it to your current video.
- Congratulations. You have successfully added subtitles to the movie/video.
Install the VLC player application to watch and download subtitles
VLC player for Android is one of the most popular open source video players for Android devices. Using this application, you can easily browse, add or download the subtitles of your favorite movies or videos. Follow the steps below to do the same with VLC for Android.
- Open Google Store, search VLC for Android apps And install it.
- Provide the necessary File access The permissions of the application.
- Find and click the file from the listed folder to start playback.
- Click on Subtitle icon In the lower left corner of the application window.
- Unfold Subtitles section And click Download subtitles. If your video/movie has built-in subtitles, you can click Select subtitles File options.
- Click on Search icon And enter the name of the video/movie that needs subtitles.
- To download the subtitles you like, click Download icon Before the subtitles.
- The subtitles you selected will be downloaded immediately and added to the movie you are currently playing.
Congratulations. You have successfully added subtitles to the movie.
Also, please read | 14 keyboard shortcuts for VLC media player, you can use it like a professional
Bonus: download movie subtitles on PC
If you use a PC or laptop to watch the video/movie, you can easily download and add subtitles to the movie by following the simple steps below.
- Open a new tab in the web browser and search Open captioning website.
- In the search bar, enter the name of your movie and click Search icon.
- You can also define language Search for your favorite subtitles in the search bar.
- Click on Movie title Turn on its related subtitles.
- To download the subtitle file to your system, click Download button.
- The file you selected will automatically start downloading within a few seconds.Your file will be downloaded to ZIP format.
- After the download is complete, find the file and right-click on it to select Extract hereYou can also use any file compression tool on the system to extract this file.
- Now, open your movie in your video player and navigate to its Subtitles section.
- Add the downloaded subtitles to it to start real-time playback.
- That’s it. You have successfully added subtitles to the movie using your PC.
So, this is a summary of 3 free ways to watch movies with subtitles on Android devices. If this article helped you add perfect subtitles to your favorite movie, then please click the “Like” button and share this article with your friends to give them a better movie experience. As always, stay tuned for more such guides.
You can also follow us at the following locations to get instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, Or subscribe to the latest commented video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.