Spotify As early as 2019, the sleep timer function was launched, which can be used on iPhone and iPad. Using it, users can set Spotify to automatically close and stop playing music after a set time. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can set the sleep timer on your iOS device through the following methods.
Set the sleep timer in Spotify on iPhone and iPad
The sleep timer in the Spotify app is very helpful for those who listen to music and sleep. If you like to play music until you fall asleep, but don’t want to play the whole night, you can set a timer to stop it.
If it is played online, it will not only save the battery of the device, but also save mobile data. Initially, this feature was introduced on Android, but it was soon released on the Spotify app for iPad and iPhone. This is how you use it.
Steps to use Spotify sleep timer on iPhone (iOS)
Like Android, it’s very easy to set up and use a sleep timer in the Spotify app iPhone,As shown below.
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Play any music or podcast your choice.
- Click the music bar at the bottom to open Now playing screen, Which shows illustrations and controls for the track.
- Here, click Three-point menu In the upper right corner.Or, if you’re watching a podcast, tap Moon icon Near the bottom right corner.
- choose Sleep timer From the available options.
- The “Stop Audio Input” menu will open.
- Set duration For the timer, you are very happy to go.
Steps to use Spotify sleep timer on iPad (iPadOS)
Given the larger screen ipad, For some people, finding and using Spotify’s sleep timer can be confusing. In this case, you can follow the steps below.
- Launch the Spotify app on the iPad.
- Play music or podcast You want to listen.
- Tap the track artwork in the lower left corner to open Now playing screen.
- Now, click Three dots In the upper right corner of the screen.Or click Moon icon If you are listening to a podcast.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click Sleep timer.
- Next, Choose duration You want to set a timer.
That’s it; you have now set a sleep timer for Spotify on your iPad. A message will appear on the screen: “Ok, your sleep timer is set.”
Currently, Spotify allows you to set a timer 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, or End of track. Once the time is over, Spotify will close and stop playing music.
No sleep timer on iPad?
If you can’t find the Spotify sleep timer option on your iPad:
- Make sure you have opened the three-dot menu from the “Now Playing” screen, which displays the album art and other music controls.
- Try scrolling down the options in the menu. The sleep timer should be at the bottom.
- If you have not updated your Spotify application to the latest version.This is Spotify on the App Store.
Bonus-turn off or change the sleep timer duration
Have you set a sleep timer but don’t need it anymore? Or want to change the duration of the sleep timer?To do this, go to the “Now Playing” view and open Three-point menuAnd select Sleep timer. Here, select a new duration for the timer or click Turn off the timer Disable it.
That’s all about how to set the sleep timer in the Spotify app on iPhone and iPad. I hope you can now set Spotify to automatically turn off music playback after the required time without any trouble. In any case, will you use it at bedtime or for any other purpose? Please let me know in the comments below. Please stay tuned for more.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group Or subscribe to the latest comment video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.