CoinDCX is a popular Cryptocurrency A trading application recommended for people who are new to cryptocurrency and want to start investing. The layout of the app is simple and it has all the prominent cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, it may be overwhelming for some users, so in this article, we will learn and understand most of the basics of this application and some other useful features to help you better understand its features.
CoinDCX basics for mobile apps
Once you know the layout, the CoinDCX mobile app is easy to set up and use. You can quickly start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You can also view prices, set reminders, and perform more actions on the app.
Before we start, we should let you know where you can download this application.
Now that you know how to download the application, let’s take a look at all the features and basics of the application. We will also answer some of the most common queries related to the application.
Set up an account
To set up your account, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Name (according to PAN card)
- Valid email id
- mobile phone number
- Bank account
- IFSC code
You can follow the steps below to set up your account:
1. Open the app and click Sign up by email. Remember to use a valid email ID, as an OTP will be sent to verify your account.
2. After that, you need to enter your name (according to the PAN card), email and password.
3. Click continue And enter your valid mobile phone number.
4. Great!You have set up your profile, but to add funds for any type of transaction, you need to enter your bank account details
5. To deposit or withdraw any amount over 10,000 Indian Rupees, you need to complete your KYC.
KYC requires the following documents:
- Your photo
- Aadhar card/passport
- PAN card
Your bank details are required to make any type of deposit to the CoinDCX wallet. You can transfer money to your Coin DCX wallet via UPI or Mobikwik app. Please note that if you choose UPI, you need to deposit at least 500 INR. Add funds:
1. Enter the account section
2. On the top, you will see your wallet and wallet balance
3. Click to add funds
You can account part.
- To buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, go to prices part.
2. Select Bitcoin. You will be able to see its price and can choose to buy it.
3. Click Buy, and then enter the amount you want to buy In rupees or the amount you want to buy in bitcoins, you will see a conversion in rupees.
You can buy it from there. This amount will be deducted from your wallet.
notes: You do need to buy at least 10 rupees
Transfer Bitcoin to CoinDCX
If you have a pre-existing Bitcoin wallet, you can also transfer your Bitcoin to CoinDCX. To do this, you need to enter your wallet address during setup.
how to trade?
Let’s talk about trading cryptocurrencies. But remember, there is always the risk of losing money, because the value of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and often changes.
The amount to buy or sell on CoinDCX requires at least 10 rupees, and because the price of cryptocurrency fluctuates and changes constantly, you can buy cryptocurrency at 10 rupees, but it will eventually be more or less than that amount. Due to price fluctuations, you cannot sell cryptocurrency at 10 rupees.
You should pay attention to news and other developments about cryptocurrencies, because these factors also affect the value of currencies in the cryptocurrency market.Some good channels to track news and new developments in the cryptocurrency market are
CoinDCX has its own Telegram Channel To get better insights and upcoming events and coins.
Withdraw funds from CoinDCX
You can withdraw money from the Coin DCX wallet to your bank account, but the minimum amount you can withdraw is 500 rupees, and the maximum amount without KYC is 10,000 rupees.
- To withdraw money, go to contour Part> Wallet. From here you can add or withdraw funds to your bank account.
- You can choose to withdraw a different percentage of the current wallet balance or enter the exact amount, but it must be greater than 500 rupees.
Also, please read | 5 ways to buy things with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies India
Main functions of CoinDCX app
Let’s talk more about some of the key features of the application.
You can view the current transaction prices of different cryptocurrencies at any time price part.
You can click on a cryptocurrency and go to the price chart and detailed information to view its performance in the past hour, 24 hours, week, etc.
Set price reminder
You can also set a Price reminder Therefore, when a cryptocurrency reaches a certain price or adds it to your watch list, you can receive a notification so you can easily track its performance.
Create watch list
You can in a file called Watchlist. Just click the eye icon and it will be added to your watch list.
Check your investment
inside My investment In the section, you can see the tokens you purchased, the amount of your investment, and your income. Here, you can also sell the encryption you own by clicking the encryption you want to sell.
Recommend and earn cryptocurrency
- You can go to the “Profile” section> “Invite and Earn” to recommend and invite your friends.
Here, you can send the link to your friends. If they install the app using your link and create an account, you and your friends will receive an Ethereum reward worth 100 rupees.
2. If you have a referrer or any promotional code (such as XYZ100), you can also redeem for free cryptocurrency.
You will be able to find the redemption code section on the homepage.
How to disable CoinDCX account
- Disable your Coin DCX account.access coindcx.com/login, Now enter your details. OTP will be sent to your email and number.
- After logging in, go to Profile> Security> Account Activity> Disable Account. You can activate it at any time.
The CoinDCX app has a set of intuitive features that both novice and experienced investors will love, and its ease of use is appreciated. We hope that we help you better understand this application and the overall knowledge of how to use the application to trade cryptocurrencies. More encryption techniques, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group Or subscribe to the latest comment video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.