Facebook introduced a new type of emoji in Messenger-Soundmojis. As you can see from their names, these voice emojis are basically emojis with sounds. So now, you can send that birthday cake emoji to people with happy birthday tunes to add extra effects. In this article, I will explain the steps to send voice emoji on Facebook Messenger.
Send voice emoji on Facebook Messenger
Facebook announced the sound emoji on World Emoji Day in July. These emoticons play related sounds or parts of popular songs based on their respective emoticons. Voice emoji can be used in Messenger’s Android and iOS apps.
As of now, there are 24 voice emojis available on Messenger, and Facebook may add more to the list soon.
Steps to send Soundmojis on Messenger
Let’s take a look at how to send voice emoji on Facebook Messenger. Before you start, make sure that the Messenger app can access your phone’s microphone.
Now, follow the steps below to send a voice emoji on Messenger:
1. Open Messenger on your phone and open a chat window to which you want to send emoticons.
2. Now, click the emoji icon on the right side of the message box.
3. Then click on the speaker icon on the right, it will open the sound emoji menu.
4. Here, you will see all available sound emojis that can be sent.
4. Tap the voice emoticon you want to send, and Messenger will play the related voice. Before sending, you can click any emoji to listen to the sound.
5. After selecting the emoji you want to send, click the “Send” button below the emoji.
This is all about sending Soundmoji to your friends and family on Messenger. You should note that the recipient must click the emoji to play the sound.
For more such tips and tricks, please follow us on social media!
You can also follow us at the following locations to get instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, Or subscribe to the latest comment video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.