At the Google I/O 2021 event in May, the search giant made multiple announcements, one of which is Delete search history In a short period of time. Now, Google will allow users to delete the last few minutes of their search history by clicking a button in the Google app. This feature is currently limited to Google’s iOS app. Therefore, you can delete the last 15 minutes of Google search history by the following method.
Also, please read | How to add Google search home screen widget on iOS 14
Delete the last 15 minutes of Google search history
Recall that Google has allowed you to delete your search history from 24 hours to all times.In addition, Google also lets you Automatically delete your search history After 3, 18 or 36 months of selection.
But now, if you want, you can delete only the last 15 minutes, in case someone wants your call and you don’t want him or her to know what you’re searching for.
Here is how to enable this feature on iPhone:
Steps to delete the last 15 Google search history
1. Open the updated Google app on your iPhone.
2. Now, click on the profile picture icon at the top.
3. On the pop-up menu, you will now see a new option “Delete the last 15 minutes” Under Search History, click on it.
That’s it, your last 15 minutes of activity on the Google app can be deleted with a single tap.
You can delete the last 15 minutes of Google search history on your phone in this way. As mentioned above, this feature is currently only available on iOS, and we don’t know when Google will launch it on Android. But it will also appear on Android soon.
Delete recent Google search history on Android
On Android, you can’t just delete the last 15 minutes, but you can delete the current day’s history, custom range, or all time history. Here is how to do this:
1. Open the Google app on your Android phone.
2. Now, click on the profile picture icon in the upper right corner.
3. On the pop-up menu, select Search History.
4. Now, you will see the “Delete” option here, and when you click on it, you will see three options-delete today, delete custom range, or delete all time.
Click on your preferred option and your Google search history will be deleted.You can even Disable Google History For your Google account.
This is to delete recent Google search history on Android and iOS. For more such Google tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us at the following locations to get instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group Or subscribe to the latest commentary video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.