NFT It provides a new platform for artists to get more exposure and easily sell their works.there are many NFT platform Provide creators with a variety of great tools and encourage them to make their NFT more accessible. Therefore, if you are an aspiring creator and also want to dive into the NFT mining pool, then we will provide a guide on how to create and sell your own NFT for free. The process is very simple, the learning curve is very small, and you will have no problem understanding.
Also, please read | Unstoppable domain names: how to buy NFT domain names, how to operate, etc.
How to create and sell NFT for free
Step 1. Create an encrypted wallet
First, you need a Ethereum wallet Or you can use a different wallet depending on the cryptocurrency that will be used to sell the NFT. Most NFT markets accept the MetaMask wallet because it gives you the option to store your artwork in your wallet.
Read our detailed guide to learn how Create a MetaMask wallet.
Step 2. Add funds to the crypto wallet
- Go to CoinDCX, then Funds> Portfolio.
- Select Ethereum and click withdraw
- Copy your wallet address and paste it on CoinDCX, then enter the amount you want to send to the wallet. Remember that there will be transaction fees.
- now it’s right! You have successfully transferred your cryptocurrency to your wallet.
Now you have funds in your wallet. Go to your favorite NFT market. Or you can check out some of the markets we have planned for you here.
Step 3. Upload and cast your NFT
Now we have entered the very good part-uploading and casting NFT. First, go to the market.we use Outside sea Demonstration, but the process for others will also be the same.
1. First, associate your encrypted wallet with OpenSea. Click Wallet and you will see MetaMask options.
2. Select it, and your MetaMask extension should ask you to enter your password. After entering, your wallet will connect to the site.
3. In OpenSea, you will find the “Create” option on the homepage. Click on that. If you don’t find it on any other site right away, scroll all the way down and it should be somewhere there.
4. You will see a window where you can add your work or your creation files. Below this, you can name your NFT and add a link to your web page for more detailed information (if you have one). Then add a description of your NFT.
5. After that, you will find various options to choose from to better filter your NFT. You can choose the number of NFTs you want to provide. Think of it as a limited edition.
6. Then choose which blockchain you want to use it on. After completing the settings, click Create.
7. You will then be taken to a page where all analysis details and activity history will be listed. Just click “Sell” to proceed further.
8. On this page, you can choose whether to sell your NFT at a fixed price or auction it, where you can sell it to the highest bidder. You can also set the duration or auction time limit you want the NFT to be available, and then click Finish Sale.
You must now pay the transaction fee and your NFT will be available for purchase in the market.
This brings us to the end of the process. Now you can share your NFT link to attract more people to join your work, even some potential investors.
Some websites even allow you to set the royalty amount. Every time you sell your NFT, this will pay you a certain percentage of the amount so that you can continue to earn income from work.
As we mentioned before, the process is very simple, and we hope we can help you learn the basics of creating your own NFT. You can obviously experiment and try different sites and options, and even use different art forms, but the whole process remains the same.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, Or subscribe to the latest commented video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.