Alec Baldwin says in Instagram video he obeyed cellphone search warrant

“It’s a process,” the actor said, adding that part of the process involved investigators from another state having to travel through the state where he lives in order to claim his phone.

“They have to be specific about what they want. They can’t just go through your phone, you know, your picture or your love letter to your wife or what you have,” Baldwin said in a video shot from the driver’s seat of a parked car car.

“But of course, we’re going to be 1,000 percent in compliance with all these regulations. We’re totally fine with that,” the actor said.

He went on to add that he was “struggling, insisting, demanding” the truth about what happened.

Hutchins was shot and killed Oct. 21 during a rehearsal at a church at Bonanza Creek Ranch. Director Joel Sosa was also injured in the shooting.

Baldwin told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos in December that the scene would show Baldwin raising a gun and that he and Hutchins were discussing how she wanted to position his hand before it went off.

“I took the gun where she told me to, and ended up aiming under her armpit, which I was told,” Baldwin said at the time, adding, “I would never point a gun at anyone, and then Pull the trigger.”

search warrant cell phone to baldwin Last month, according to court documents in Santa Fe County, New Mexico.

Officers are seeking to obtain messages, call records, digital photos and videos, and any private messages sent on social media platforms related to the production of “Rust,” the warrant said. It also wants to get any deleted videos, photos and messages related to the movie on the phone.

In another video posted to his Instagram earlier this month, Baldwin expressed his gratitude for the support he received after the shooting, saying “this has to be the worst I’ve ever been through.”

“I very much hope that the people in charge of investigating this whole thing will find out the truth as soon as possible,” he said in the video. “No one wants the truth more than I do.”

Baldwin’s civil attorney, Aaron Dyer, said last month that Baldwin was cooperating with authorities who believed the evidence would show the actor was not responsible for what happened.

Hannah Gutierrez Reed, the armorer on the set told authorities that she loaded the gun with fake bullets. She said the box of dummies may have had some “wacky” bullets.
Two crew members told CNN Gutierrez Reed previously mishandled weapons film project.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *