The era of electric vehicles (EV) has come to India.We have seen major launches in the automotive industry, from electric scooters such as Ether 450X arrive Electric car For example, Tata Nexon EV. This has led to an increase in the demand for charging stations across the country. In this article, we will tell you how to easily find an electric car charging station in India using your mobile phone.
Find the nearest electric car charging station in India
If you are using an Android phone, you can use your device to easily track and locate the nearest electric car charging station. Use these simple applications to do the same thing.
Use the Google Maps app
You can use Google’s official maps app to find and locate the nearest electric car charging station in your area. Follow these simple steps to perform the same operation with your Android device.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Google Maps app And install it.
- Provide the necessary access permissions for the application.
- Click on search bar At the top and search charging station.
- Google Maps will find and mark all Electric vehicle charging station On the map around you.
- You can Click on any station name Learn more.
Use Tata Power EZ Charge app
Tata Power has launched its own app in India, which can easily find and locate electric car charging stations around you. Using this application, you can easily locate, book and browse detailed information about previous charging sessions. Follow these simple steps to use this app to find charging stations for electric cars.
- Open the Google Play store and search for Tata Power EZ Charge app And install it.
- Open the app and click Register button Register your profile in the app.
- Provide the necessary Location access The permissions of the application.
- Set a name for you Electric car During the registration period and specify the type of charge.
- After registration, you will be redirected to Current location map Show all nearby charging stations for charging the vehicle.
- Click any Electric vehicle charging station Name to learn more details about it. Here you can view the tariff plan that a specific charging station must provide.
- you can also Customize your map According to the type of charging connector of your electric car.
- Charging cost It depends on the power source type, connector and output of these charging stations in their respective regions.
For example, at a charging station in Delhi, the DC power output is 25kW – 30kW range between 100 rupees to 130 rupees for 15 minutes Of charging.In Mumbai, the cost of a 15kW DC charging station is about 15 minutes from 68 to 75 rupees Of charging.
You can also find some Free charging station You will not be charged for charging an electric car.
Use the ReCharge India app
The ReCharge app is another popular Android app, curated and produced by the Delhi and Pune electric car communities to help electric car owners. Using this application, you can easily locate and identify electric car charging stations near your vehicle. Follow these simple steps to do the same thing.
- Open the Google Play Store app and search for Charging India app And install it.
- Provide the necessary access permission.
- Tap Agree button Accept the terms and conditions of use of the app.
- This app will update the new charging station on the app in real time.If you see any pop-up windows that update the app with the latest charging station, then Make sure to update it.
- In the search bar at the top, enter your City name/Current location name And display a list of all registered charging stations in the search results.
- Click on the name of any electric vehicle charging station Get more detailed information about it from the list.
- You can also provide your Valuable advice Go to the charging station using this app to help other electric car commuters.
Use PlugShare app
PlugShare is another free-to-use Android application for locating electric car charging stations in your area. Using this app, you can quickly find nearby chargers, plan driving estimates, and set your own useful reminders to charge your vehicle. Follow these simple steps to use this app to find the perfect charging station for your electric car.
- Open the Google Play Store app and search for PlugShare app And install it.
- Click on Allow button Provide the necessary Location access To the application.
- You can also create your account on this app or browse the charging stations listed around you by skipping the registration process.Click on Skip button No registration is required to move to the next page.
- The application dashboard will now show all charging station Available near your current location.
- Click on Filter button Customize the map according to your electric car charging connector type. You can also filter radio stations based on your car manufacturer/model.
- To learn more about all charging stations in a specific location, click Search bar and enter city/location name.
- You can find more detailed information about EV charging stations by clicking on the name of the charging station at the selected location.
- Click on Alert button Receive a notification when you use the app to approach a charging station.
Use the ElectreFi app
ElectreeFi is one of the largest smart charging networks in India, with electric vehicle charging stations from multiple operators on its platform. With this application, you can easily locate and identify the electric car charging station closest to your vehicle with just a few taps. Follow these simple steps to do the same with this application.
- Open the Google Play store and install ElecttreeFi app On your device.
- Click on Allow button Provide the necessary access permissions for the application.
- To use this application, you need Register and create your account By providing your details.Click on Register button Create your account in the ElecttreeFI EV community.
- Once registered, it will start showing all nearby Electric vehicle charging station At your current location.
- You can also customize these sites according to the type of electric vehicle.Click on Burger menu In the upper left corner of the application screen, then select charging station.
- Set your Electric vehicle type and Station type Update the map according to the preferences you choose.
- You can also use this app to find all charging stations in a specific area/city.To do this, click Preference option In the hamburger menu.
- enter City/location name And click Submit button To get detailed information on the map.
- To view more detailed information about the charging station, such as charging fees or contact details, please click site name Show on the map.
That’s it. You have successfully found the desired electric car charging station using this application.
So this is a summary of 5 easy ways to find the nearest electric car charging station in India with the help of an Android device. If these 2 minutes of reading helped you find a good charging station around you, then please click the “Like” button and share this article with your friends to help them meet their electric car charging needs. As always, please stay tuned for more information like this to read.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group Or subscribe to the latest comment video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.