Blurring part of an image can not only help you Hide sensitive content Also helps you stay safe when sharing your images on various social media platforms. In this post, we’ve listed four effective ways to blur a portion of your photo before posting it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Ways to blur parts of a photo before posting
Blur part of photo with native Android Gallery app
If you want to blur a specific area in your photo, you can use native Gallery app Implement it on your Android smartphone before posting it on social media. Here’s how you do it.
1. Open the photo you want inside Gallery app on your Android smartphone, then tap edit button Change it.
2. Next, click Mark Tab in the bottom right corner of the application, then press Mosaic options Apply a blur effect.
3. Choose your preferred brush size and drag Your finger is on the area you want to blur.When done, click tick icon to save the changes.
That’s it, you’ve successfully blurred the desired area in your image using the native gallery app.
4. You can now post this photo on your favorite social media platform, such as Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Add blur to photos with Instagram photo editor
If you want to partially blur your image before posting it to Instagram, you can use its Built-in editor hide it. Follow the steps below to fix it easily.
1. Open your preferred photo on your Instagram app and post it as a regular post.
2. Next, click Edit tab in the lower right corner, then press tilt shift options.
3. Also, select the blur method you want and drag your finger over the area you want to focus on. Rest all areas will be blurred.
4. When done, click Done button In the lower right corner.
5. That’s it. You can now post this edited photo on your Instagram profile with the added blur effect.
Blur photos on Android/iOS with free third-party apps
There are many free third-party apps on the Google Play Store and Appstore that offer the ability to easily blur parts of your photos.One such popular Android app is named Blur Photo Editor & Effects With it you can easily hide sensitive data on images. Here is how you can achieve it with the help of this application.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device and search Blur Photo Editor & Effects App Install it.
2. Next, click touch blur button to blur the desired area on the photo of your choice.
3. Select the photo you want and click blur button Use this effect at the bottom.
4. Drag your finger over the area you want to blur, then tap Next button in the upper right corner when done.
5. In addition, click save button Export the edited image to your device.
Likewise, you can use Blur Photo Effect Background App At your iOS device Blur specific parts of an image before posting it to various social media platforms.
Blur images online before posting on social media
In addition to blurring photos using various apps and devices, you can also use free online tools such as Peco step Add a blur to specific parts of your image before posting on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.Follow this quick guide to use Online tool for blurring parts of photos.
Bonus tip: How to blur the background in a Zoom meeting
Now that you have learned to blur specific parts of an image using the methods listed above, you must also learn to blur the background soaring Meeting.Check out this detailed read to Blur the background in a Zoom meeting.
Summary: blur it
So this is the best way to blur parts of your photo before posting it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. If this quick read helped you make your digital life safer by hiding sensitive content from photos, hit the “Like” button and share this guide with your friends to let them know about these nifty ways. Subscribe to GadgetsToUse for more fun walkthroughs.
You can also follow us for instant tech news: Google News Or get tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join gadgets using telegram groupsor subscribe to the latest review videos Use your YouTube channel’s gadget.