While browsing Reddit, You may encounter pictures or videos that you want to save on your phone to share with friends or social media in the future. Although it is easy to save images, it is not the case for videos. If you also encounter problems when trying to save videos from Reddit, don’t worry. Here are some quick ways to download Reddit videos with sound on Android and iOS.
Download videos from Reddit on Android and iPhone
Reddit is a great platform for news, discussions, and other useful content. Previously, it allowed to download videos from within the app. Unfortunately, this option has been removed for a long time.
Some of you may resort to screen recording, but this is not feasible-you need to crop the video, and the audio may be cumbersome. Fortunately, there are several solutions to download Reddit videos with sound on Android or iOS. continue reading.
1. Use the Reddit downloader app (Android only)
On Android, you can download videos on Reddit through the Reddit Downloader app. Although there is a lot of content available in the Google Play store, we will use Viddit here.
- Download and install Viddit-Reddit’s video downloader From the Play Store.
- Open the Reddit post containing the video you want to download.
- Click on share Button and select video From the stock table.
- Please wait for it to fetch and download the video.
It will save the video in Download> Video Folder in phone storage. You can share it anywhere within the app.
2. Via a third-party Reddit application
Like Facebook, Reddit has several unofficial clients that provide additional features. Many of these applications allow you to download videos directly from the platform. Joey for Reddit is such a popular application where you can download Reddit videos as follows:
- Download and install Joey for Reddit From the Play Store.
- Launch the application and log in with your account.
- Visit the video you want to download. Tap to play.
- On the play screen, click download Button.
- If prompted, allow storage access.
After downloading the video, you can access it directly from the notification.By default, Joey saves the video in Pictures> Joey The directory on the phone’s internal storage.
3. Use the website to download Reddit videos
Another option is to use a website that allows you to download content from Reddit. This is the easiest method because you don’t need to install any third-party applications. You only need to publish the video link and you are ready to go.
- Open Reddit and go to the post containing the video you want to download.
- Click on share Button and copy the link.
- Now, open your browser and go to redditsave.com.
- Paste the video link and click download.
- After loading the next page, click Download HD video.
The Reddit video will now be downloaded and saved on your phone. You can also choose the SD version to download a lower quality video version.
These are three easy and quick ways to download Reddit videos with sound on Android and iPhone. I prefer video downloader applications, which require the least effort to download videos. Anyway, which one do you prefer? Please let me know in the comments below. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us at the following locations to get instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group Or subscribe to the latest commentary video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.