Have you ever thought about the creation of the often popular reverse video? Instagram scroll Or Youku? Well, with the help of some Android apps, you can easily create one for yourself. In this article, we will introduce the 3 best reverse video production apps for Android smartphones.
How to make reverse video on Android
Reverse movie FX application
The Reverse Movie FX application is a free Android application that can be used to record or select an existing video on the device to create its reverse or rewind video. With the help of this application, you can make videos look like magic. Follow these simple steps to do the same thing.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Reverse movie FX application And install it.
- Click on Start reversing button On the home page of the application.
- You can click Record movie Button or by clicking Choose movie Button.
- Find and click the video file you want to reverse.
- Set the start and end points by adjusting the slider at the bottom, and then click Start button.
- Choose the reversing option you like and click Start reversing Button.
- The video you selected will be instantly reversed and saved to your gallery application. You can also share directly on various social media platforms by clicking on their respective icons.
Reverse video player and editor app
Reverse Video Player is another effective free Android application that can create wonderful videos by playing in reverse.In addition, the app also provides a variety of Beautiful effect And audio options, you can add these options when creating a reverse video. Follow the quick steps below to use this app to make your own reverse video.
- Open the Google Play store and search for Reverse video player app And install it.
- accept The terms and conditions of the application and provide the necessary file access permissions.
- Browse Record the video from the video displayed on the device or click the “Record” button in the upper right corner of the app.
- On the next page, you can Trim or cut The length of the video is according to your preference.After editing, click Next button In the upper right corner of the application screen.
- The application will generate a reverse video of the video clip you selected. You can also use the filters and audio in the bottom toolbar to add effects or beautify them.After finishing editing, click Next button To complete the change.
- Click on Save button Save the reversed video to your device.You can also click Share button Share this video directly on your social media profile.
Reverse video movie app
The Reverse Video Movie app is another interesting Android application through which you can create videos with reverse effects. Just like the apps listed above, it can create a reverse video by recording directly from the phone or selecting an existing video from the device. Follow these simple steps to do the same with this application.
- Open the Google Play store and search for Reverse video movie app And install it.
- Provide the necessary File access The permissions of the application.
- Click on Select video button Choose an existing video from your device.You can also click Room application Record video for the application.
- Browse And click on the video clip you want to reverse.
- Adjust video slider And choose from the available audio options.In addition, click Next icon Reverse processing is performed in the upper right corner of the application window.
- The app will instantly generate reverse/rewind video.You can click Share icon In the upper right corner of the application window.
Bonus: Rotate, flip the video and add a watermark to the video
Now that you have successfully learned to create rewind/reverse videos, it is time to learn more about rotating, flipping, and watermarking videos.Follow this 2 minute quick reading to learn how Rotate, flip video and add watermark to video.
This is a summary of 3 ways to make reverse video using Android phones. If this article helped you create your own reverse video, please click the “Like” button and share this article with your friends to increase their creativity. As always, please stay tuned for more great articles like this.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group Or subscribe to the latest comment video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.