Nowadays, whether it is a classroom or an office meeting, everything is done online. During these courses or conferences, you may need to write down the main points that are said. I know that most students do not want to use pen and paper to write notes in online courses. So, here are some tips for them. Read on to learn how to take notes automatically during online courses or meetings.
Also, please read | Studying at home: Tips for using Google Classroom like a professional
How to take notes automatically in an online class
You can use some methods to take notes during online class. If you use Google Meet or Zoom or Microsoft Teams to attend classes or meetings, you can easily use one of these methods to take notes.
1. Use voice input in Google Docs
This is probably the best technique for taking notes while attending a course or meeting. You can open Google Docs in a tab and enable voice input in it. Here is how to use this technique:
1. Open a Google document in a browser.
2. Now, in the taskbar menu, click Tools, and then select Voice Input.
That’s it. Now, whatever your teacher says, it will be automatically entered into the document. However, you need to click on the microphone icon when it turns black, because it works when it is red.
You can edit and rewrite it later Punctuation and spelling. However, you can still clearly understand what is said in class without having to pick up your pen.
You can also enable voice typing in Google Docs via shortcut which is Ctrl+Shift+S on Windows or Command+Shift+S on MacOS.
2. Auto Notes Taker Chrome extension
This is an extension that can be used in the Google Chrome browser, and it will do the rest for you.
1. Open the Chrome Web Store on the Chrome browser, search for “Auto Notes Taker” or visit directly Its page.
2. Now, click “Add to Chrome” and then click “Add Extension” in the pop-up window to confirm. The extension will be added to your browser.
3. After this, open the extension and enter your email ID to get your notes in your email.
4. When your meeting or class starts, press the start/stop button to activate the note-taking robot.
5. That’s it, this extension will start using recordings to take notes. After the course is over, you will receive the notes for the entire course in your email address.
If you are using MS Teams or Google Meet, this bot can automatically turn on/off the recording when it enters/exits classes.
So these are the methods of taking notes automatically in online classrooms. If you know of other ways of doing this, please let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks for such online meetings!
You can also follow us at the following locations to get instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, Or subscribe to the latest commented video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.