Yes! You read that right. You can get a YouTube Premium subscription absolutely free! !There are many ways to get it for free, today I will share the steps to get it YouTube Free premium. As we were taught when we were young, “sharing is caring.” So, let’s get started.
Also, please read | How to make YouTube hide the YouTube Premium family plan in India
Advantages of YouTube Premium
- No ads video – Watch millions of videos without being distracted by ads
- Background video playback- Keep the video playing when using other applications or when the screen is off.
- Downloadable videos – Save videos and playlists on mobile devices and play them offline.
- YouTube Music Premium – Listen to millions of songs without being distracted by ads. Continue to play music when using other applications or when the screen is turned off.
- YouTube Kids Premium – Ad-free and offline playback in the YouTube Kids app.
YouTube Premium Plan
- Regular plan (monthly) – The plan is for individuals and costs Rs. 139/month. However, if you choose to subscribe on a monthly basis, it will cost you Rs. 129/month.
- Family plan (monthly) – The plan can be used by up to 5 people in your family (over 13 years old) at a cost of Rs. 189/month.
- Student plan (monthly) – The plan is for students and the cost is Rs. 79/month. However, the student needs to verify his/her details every year.
Two ways to get YouTube Premium for free
There are 2 ways to get YouTube Premium for free. Let’s take a look at them.
Via the Youtube app or the web
YouTube provides free YouTube Premium for 2 months, you need to follow the steps to receive yours.
This offer applies toJust the first time YouTube Red, Music Premium, YouTube Premium, And Google Play Music subscribers, they are eligible for free trials, introductory offers or promotional prices.
- Launch the YouTube app on your phone or visit YouTube.com.
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner
- Tap ‘Get YouTube Premium‘(Purchase and membership of YouTube site).
- Click “Free 2 months” to apply for a subscription.
- Choose rupee. 129/month subscription plan
- You need to fill in your debit/credit card details or use your Google Play balance. (Don’t worry, you don’t need to pay any fees, at least 2 months. Unless the automatic billing cycle starts after 2 months. If you don’t want to submit your card details, please check the tips at the bottom of this article.)
Another way to get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free is through Flipkart. You need to follow the steps below to declare it.
Users may not use YouTube Premium in the past 36 months.
- Launch the Flipkart app on your phone or Flipkart website
- Click on Super Coin in the bottom tab
- Switch to coins
- Scroll down and click YouTube Premium to redeem it with 50 coins.
- Redeem your YouTube Premium membership in exchange for your coins and you will receive a redeemable coupon code.
How to get free Youtube Premium without using a debit/credit card?
If you don’t want to submit your debit/credit card details to get YouTube Premium, you can use a service that provides you with a virtual card or virtual email ID. One of these services is DoNotPay.com. This allows you to enter a fake email or card number to subscribe to the subscription.
In this way, you can get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free on your phone, laptop, or computer. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or comments about tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets, please join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group Or subscribe to the latest comment video GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.